Finding the “unique” in your holiday experience is something that JEN Travel is passionate about! Unique can be anything especially if it is on your bucket list. It is something that you don’t do everyday but you have always wanted to do or experience.
Here are some ideas to get your thinking of your next “unique” experience:
- Private Charter Flight or Helicopter over the Grand Canyon USA
- Swim in a cage alongside the Great White Sharks in South Africa
- Dine “under-the-sea” in the Maldives
- View amazing rare and endangered wildlife in the Galapagos
- Sit in a submarine as you explore under the ocean in the waters of Antarctica
- Enjoy a private dinner with a Michelin star Chef
- Sleep in an ice cave watching the Northern Lights in Scandinavia
“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the further you get” – Michael Phelps, American Olympic Swimmer
JEN Travel is experienced and professional in the nature of complex travel itineraries. Nothing is too hard for us to work through and design a plan to accommodate or find a suitable alternative for when you are needing something specific and special. JEN Travel will do all it can to help make your holiday fuss-free and easy.
Complex needs that JEN Travel can help with include but are not limited to:
- Disabilities including wheelchair accessible flights and accommodation
- Special Needs – children and adults with special needs
- Special Dietary Requirements
- Complicated Itineraries
- Small and large groups
- School and Mission Groups requiring transport and accommodation in unusual locations
- Family Specialist: multi-generational family groups travelling together
- Conference/Business Travel – adding on personal time to your business trip
“A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles” – William Hazlitt
JEN Travel is an independent Affiliate of Savenio Travel. Savenio is a respected Virtuoso Agency here in Australia providing luxury travel advice and additional benefits around the world at Virtuoso Accredited Hotels, Tours, and Transfer Services.
Luxury is more valued today than ever. It is not about expense as much as it is about value and experience. People want to experience a destination, soak up the nature, explore the inner workings of a culture, and to create lifelong lasting memories to etch in their mind forever.
From world class incredible resorts, to fine dining experiences, to the greatest attention to detail on the finer parts of your itinerary. Luxury is about the details.
“Luxury, to me, is not owning a lot of stuff. Luxury, to me, is feeling unrushed” – Tim Ferriss
A brand new division of JEN Travel for 2018 is fully escorted personalised tours.
Jen herself will begin personally designing and escorting tours to selected interesting and unique destinations for 2018 and 2019. These tours will have a focus on in-depth, boutique, special-interest and luxury 4 to 5 star standard inclusion. There will be some amazing extra special inclusions and events too. If you have always wanted to travel with a group, but want the benefits of a small intimate group size and a mix of great inclusions but plenty of free time to do your own thing too, then JEN Travel may have something for you.
Upcoming Tours for 2018 include:
• July 2018 – Wimbledon Championship Tennis including a tour of the UK
• September 2018 – Vodafone Gold Coast Supercars – tour departing the Mid North Coast of NSW
• November 2018 – Christmas Markets River Cruise Europe
• February 2019 – Antarctica Expedition Cruise
• May 2019 – Chelsea Flower Show and South England UK